You need a great spray paint booth for your business, and don’t want to make a mistake that will jeopardize your quality of service or the safety of your employees. Here are some important criteria you should consider when working to find the best spray paint booth.
- How long has the company been in business? Longevity is a sign of two things – that the company has extensive experience selling spray paint booths and that their spray paint booths and service are of good quality to allow them to remain in business.
- Have they provided spray paint booths for your industry? Standards and regulations vary so you need a company that is familiar with your industry so they can serve as a valuable resource as you explore spray paint booths and work to determine your best choice.
- Are they consulting or selling? The best representatives at companies work hard to learn about your company and needs so they can educate you about options and recommend the best choice. Someone who is just interested in the sale will likely not lead you to the best paint spray booth.
- Are they responsive? Spray paint booths represent a major expenditure and part of determining the best choice for your paint booth will be the customer service you receive. Are estimates provided promptly? Are your questions answered quickly? Is there an easy way to communicate after the sale?
- Is the spray paint booth they are recommending a good value? Is it comparable in price to others? Of course, it may have features that increase the cost a bit, but you can determine if that’s a good choice for your business when selecting the best spray paint booth.
- What is the warranty? This can be overlooked, but could be a crucial factor down the road. What’s the length of the warranty? What does it cover? If your paint spray booth will be used extensively, is there an option to extend the warranty? What are the exceptions? Be sure you’re familiar with all the fine print for each paint spray booth you’re considering so you can find the best choice overall.
- Are there any discounts or deals? It never hurts to ask. Are you buying more than one? Are you able to pick it up yourself? Is there anything else that can be done to lower the price? A good company will try to work with you to make sure they can provide you with the best choice for a paint spray booth.