Small Parts Booths - SPB 52
The ETL Listed Mark (shown below) indicates that Marathon Finishing products have been evaluated and tested by Intertek, a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) and have been found to meet or exceed all required national safety standards for the US and Canada.
All of our products meet or exceed the following national safety and fire standards:
- International Fire Code (IFC)
- California Fire Code (CFC)
- National Fire Protection Assn. Code 1 (NFPA 1)
- National Fire Protection Assn. Code 33 (NFPA 33)
- National Fire Protection Assn. Code 70 (NFPA 70)
- International Mechanical Code (IMC)
- Occupational Safety Hazards Assn. (OSHA)
Call us at 310-791-5601 and tell us which of these options you are interested in.
You’ll see why we say Marathon Finishing is the Benchmark for spray painting solutions!