The Reverse Air Flow “RAF Series” Spray Booth
This booth is designed so the air enters through the back wall mounted intake filters moving from the back of the spray booth forward while enveloping the product with clean air. Over spray from the painting process is then captured in the exhaust filters located on both side of the front doors of the spray booth.
Marathon Finishing Systems offers a full line of paint booths. Marathon designs and manufactures our entire line of spray booths to meet today’s demanding paint technology. Whether you are spraying solvent-based product (paint), waterborne product only, or a combination of solvent and water borne product, we have the right solution for your application. Our team will help you choose the right spray booth package for your application and facility. We can also custom design a specialized system, based on your specific requirements. In fact, most of the systems built and installed by Marathon Finishing Systems are custom engineered for our customers.
If you are looking for a booth specifically engineered for the task of cars, small or medium sized trucks, motorcycles or ATV’s Marathon Finishing Systems will design, manufacture, deliver, install, and then train your staff to properly operate and maintain the complete system. Or if you choose, you can also install the booth yourself with our installation instructions.
Why choose Marathon over our competition?
Here are just a few reasons why:
1. Our spray booths comply with all national (NFPA 33) environmental, fire, and safety codes.
2. Marathon’s spray booths are “Waterborne” ready or always upgradable.
3. Our booths are all Nut & Bolt type construction. No zip (sheet metal) screws!
4. It’s all about the lights! We deisgn our all of our booths with horizontal lighting fixtures (where possible), to help eliminate shadows.
5. We use only “Inspection Grade” LDPI, Inc. brand light fixtures made in the U.S.A. for spray booth applications.
6. Our Spray & Cure heat systems are manufactured in the U.S.A. Energy Efficient and “LISTED” for compliance.
7. All of Marathons products are manufactured with “Top Brand Name” components, made in the U.S.A.
Make the RIGHT CHOICE!
Marathon sets the Benchmark every year with new product releases and smart booth designs, all for an honest price! This is what you can expect from Marathon Finishing Systems.