The Semi Down Draft “(SD) Series” Spray Booth
This spray booth is designed so the air enters through the front ceiling intake filters and moves horizontally, from the front of the booth to the rear of the booth, enveloping the vehicle with clean, filtered air. Over spray from the painting process is then captured by the exhaust filters in the back wall of the spray booth.
While Marathon Finishing Systems offers a full line of paint booths, the Semi Down Draft Spray Booth is by far our most popular model, one that strikes an excellent balance of utility, price and air flow type. Marathon designs and manufactures our entire line of spray booths to meet today’s demanding paint technology. Whether you are spraying solvent-based product (paint), waterborne product only, or a combination of solvent and water borne product, we have the right solution for your application. Our team will help you choose the right spray booth package for your application and facility. We can also custom design a specialized system, based on your specific requirements. In fact, most of the systems built and installed by Marathon Finishing Systems are custom engineered for our customers. If your budget is the determining factor in your decision, you will not get a better “Bang for your Buck” than our Semi Down Draft Spray Booth.
If you’re refinishing cars, small trucks, motorcycles, watercraft, Marathon Finishing Systems will design, manufacture, deliver, install, and then train your staff to properly operate and maintain the complete system. Or if you choose, you can also install the booth yourself with our installation instructions.
Why choose Marathon over our competition?
Here are just a few reasons why:
1. Our spray booths comply with all national (NFPA 33) environmental, fire, and safety codes.
2. Marathon’s spray booths are “Waterborne” ready or always upgradable.
3. Our booths are all Nut & Bolt type construction. No zip (sheet metal) screws!
4. It’s all about the lights! We deisgn our all of our booths with horizontal lighting fixtures (where possible), to help eliminate shadows.
5. We use only “Inspection Grade” LDPI, Inc. brand light fixtures made in the U.S.A. for spray booth applications.
6. Our Spray & Cure heat systems are manufactured in the U.S.A. Energy Efficient and “LISTED” for compliance.
7. All of Marathons products are manufactured with “Top Brand Name” components, made in the U.S.A.
Make the RIGHT CHOICE!
Marathon sets the Benchmark every year with new product releases and smart booth designs, all for an honest price! This is what you can expect from Marathon Finishing Systems.