The Semi Down Draft “(SDT) Series” Spray Paint Booth
This spray booth is designed so the air enters through the front ceiling where the shop air is cleaner. Air travels thru intake filters and moves horizontally, from the front of the booth to the rear of the booth. This system envelopes the vehicle with clean, filtered air. Over spray from the painting process is then captured by the exhaust filter system in the back wall of the spray booth. All our booths meet applicable national requirements established by OSHA and NFPA for paint booth construction.
While Marathon Finishing Systems offers a full line of paint booths, the Semi Down Draft Spray Booth is by far our most popular model. This model strikes the perfect balance of utility, price, and air flow type. Marathon designs and manufactures our entire line of spray booths to meet today’s demanding paint technology. Whether you are spraying solvent-based product (paint), waterborne product only, or a combination of solvent and waterborne product, we have the right solution for your application. Our team will help you choose the right spray booth package for your requirements and facility. We can also custom design a specialized system, based on your specific requirements. In fact, most of the systems built and installed by Marathon Finishing Systems are custom engineered for our customers. If your budget is the determining factor in your decision, you will not get a better “Bang for your Buck” than our Semi Down Draft Spray Booth.
Marathon Finishing Systems can custom engineer your paint booth for the task of painting trucks, busses, RV’s, or tractors. We will design, manufacture, deliver, install, and then train your staff to properly operate and maintain the complete system. You can also install the booth yourself with our installation instructions.
Why choose Marathon over our competition?
Here are just a few reasons why:
1. Our semi down draft paint booths for sale comply with all national (NFPA 33) environmental, fire, and safety codes.
2. Marathon’s spray booths are “Waterborne” ready or always upgradable.
3. Our booths are all Nut & Bolt type construction. No zip (sheet metal) screws!
4. It’s all about the lights! We design our all of our booths with horizontal lighting fixtures (where available), to help eliminate shadows.
5. We use only “Inspection Grade” LDPI, Inc. brand light fixtures made in the U.S.A. for spray booth applications.
6. We manufacture our Spray & Cure heat systems in the U.S.A. Energy Efficient and “LISTED” for compliance.
7. All of Marathons products are built with “Top Brand Name” components, made in the U.S.A.
Make the RIGHT CHOICE!
Marathon sets the Benchmark every year with new product releases and smart booth designs. Our quality booths are available for an affordable price! You can expect that Marathon Finishing Systems
with exceed all your expectations with the most cutting edge designs and the highest quality construction.